Archetypes infuse meaning into brands and are naturally true and authentic. Based on personality types created by Carl Jung, archetypes represent fundamental human desires that evoke emotions everyone can connect to. The brands and personal brands that became icons (such as Coke and Nike) have differentiated themselves through the use of timeless archetypal meaning.
This book provides what you need to create an authentic link between your brand and the appropriate archetypes to develop a powerful brand that captures audiences.
All about Internal Branding packed up in a comprehensive easy-to-read format, broken down to 10 fundamental principles that work. These principles provide the basics to build a successful brand by aligning employee commitment to delivering the brand promise of the organisation. Brands that want to be successful must tap into the full potential of their employees where they can activate their employees as powerful agents of change. For internal branding to be successful, companies and organisations must begin with a strong brand strategy that drives the brand through operating principles in every area of the organisation. This book will provide you with key ideas that you can use to building your internal brand and make it a permanent fixture in your organisation.
Personal branding is creating an asset out of who a person is and what they can do. A personal brand is a strong personal identity based on a clear perception about what that person stands for and what sets them apart from others. The 30 Principles you’ll find in this book will show you the best way to revolutionise your personal brand, through basic points that are practical and comprehensive.
If you have read Turn Me On, this supplementary resource kit will help translate your ideas into practical templates leveraging on our proprietary 5D (Discover, Define, Develop, Deliver and Dynamic) branding process. Differentiate yourself, stand out from a crowd, and at the same time articulate the unique value proposition you can offer in both the personal and professional spheres. That’s the power of personal branding. With this in mind, the Workbook version of Turn Me On helps you make the seamless transition to personal brand success. Candid, entertaining and informative, Turn Me On: The Workbook provides crucial exercises and templates on how to:
• Carry out a rigorous and comprehensive brand audit so as to discover hidden strengths and downplay potential weaknesses
• Define a viable personal brand which will resonate strongly with the desired target audience
• Develop a rigorous Brand Blue Print
• Build and deliver a complete and strategic 12-month strategic brand communication plan by leveraging across a variety of different touchpoints and platforms
• Keep your brand relevant
Dynamic and sustainable easy-to-use templates, the latest branding and communication tools and key ideas make Turn Me On: The Workbook a must-read for all professionals who are intent on marketing the most important brand they will ever face: themselves.
Differentiate yourself to stand out from the crowd and articulate the unique value proposition you can offer in both the personal and professional spheres – that’s the power of personal branding. Candid, entertaining and informative, Turn Me On provides crucial advice in how to leverage on our proprietary 5D personal branding process to:
- Carry out a rigorous and comprehensive brand audit so as to Discover hidden strengths and downplay potential weaknesses
- Define a viable personal brand which will resonate strongly with the desired target audience
- Develop a rigorous Brand Blue Print
- Build and Deliver a complete and strategic 12-month strategic brand communication plan by leveraging across a variety of different touchpoints & platforms
- Keep your brand relevant, Dynamic and sustainable
Filled with powerful case studies and applicable examples, this is a must-read book for all professionals who intend to market the most important brand they will ever manage – themselves
This workbook is the perfect companion to The Brand Theatre: Staging Extraordinary Branded Customer Experiences. It allows you to translate the knowledge you acquired and the ideas that you have into practice through models and templates. This extraordinary book will takes you step-by-step through the processes you need to create a branded experience. This includes:
- Processes to analyse your present customer experiences
- Processes to create awareness of what makes a truly extraordinary customer experience
- Processes to improve your touchpoints
With the combination of these two books, you have all the tools you need to create the ultimate Branded Customer Experience.
In today’s market, it is no longer sufficient to provide good customer service. You need to differentiate yourself from the competition and provide your customers with an experience that delivers on your brand promise to build customer loyalty. The Brand Theatre: Staging Extraordinary Branded Customer Experiences, together with its supplementary workbook, is a comprehensive guide to help you create and deliver the ultimate branded customer experience for your organisation. The book will take you through:
Reasons service needs to be branded:
- Important points to consider as you build your branded customer experience
- Importance of playing to customers’ emotions
- How to ensure that your brand is delivered at each and every touchpoint
Remember – in today’s highly competitive market, branding your customer experience is not an option; it is part and parcel of how you run your business.
Packed with powerful information and case studies, Internal Branding: Building your Brand from Within shows you how an effective internal branding programme can help your enterprise grow and move forward in today’s competitive economy.
In this book, we reveal our proprietary Six-Step Internal Brand Strategy Action Plan.
- Part One will help you to understand why internal branding is so important. It will teach you the importance of your employees’ willingness to provide an excellent customer experience and the impact they have on your company’s overall performance.
- Part Two focuses on what internal branding is about. After carefully studying the five Cs of internal branding you’ll be prepared to take the step towards an aligned internal brand.
- Part Three introduces the Six-Step Internal Brand Strategy Action plan (IBSA) and shows you step by step how you will get your employees aligned and a strong internal brand implemented.
You’ll find fascinating case studies of world-class brands including Southwest Airlines, Google, Starbucks, Apple, Disney, and many more. At the end of each chapter we present key insights to remember and quick exercises to help you apply the information to your own company.